Service Date: 1903
Station Number 167
Depot - 12 x 38 Passenger Shelter
Zack predated the railroad, and was fortunately on Brush Creek, the best grade for a railroad from the Buffalo River crossing to Marshall and Leslie. Blowing Cave, across the creek from Brush Creek, was a traditional storage area for the locals for produce or anything that might need a cooler temperature. After the railroad arrived, it was a natural extension to store perishables awaiting transportation on the railroad. A tram was constructed from the cave to cross the creek to the rail siding. Ore loading was also a commodity shipped from Zack when the zinc and lead markets were up. A canning factory was also located at Zack for a time.
A mail crane was located at Zack which was in service until end of rail service in 1946.